We begin with the concerns that bring you to treatment. Evaluation and recommendations come next. I specialize in specific conditions and best treatment practices. Each individual, child, and family bring their unique experience and perspective. That experience and perspective help inform treatment.
In my experience, collaboration between all parties is a necessary foundation for all treatment. Collaboration should be worked at from the start and maintained throughout treatment.
Sessions are available in person and virtually.
I treat pre-adolescents, adolescents, and adults experiencing:
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) – all sub-types/themes. I can provide evaluations for OCD and consults for next steps in existing treatment; referrals for medication assessment are available
- OCD with co-occuring, trauma and neurodivergent difficulties
- Anxiety Disorders – generalized anxiety (GAD), panic, social anxiety, agoraphobia
- Specific Phobias
- Parenting support and coaching – for parents with pre-adolescents/adolescents who have anxiety and/or OCD; for parents who have adult children living at home with significant anxiety and/or OCD
- Adolescent Adjustment Problems